Are you, your company or organization hosting a technology focused event, open to the general public and would like to have it featured on our Community Events page? TechPoint offers an In-Kind Promotional Agreement to help you promote your event to the Indiana technology community. We just ask that in return you help more people stay informed and involved in our tech community by offering subscription to TechPoint’s weekly Tech News email to your registrants. The more subscribers to the email the more who learn about your event and so on. It’s a win-win-win that ultimately helps achieve the goal of growing and strengthening our tech community.
All Community Events that accept the In-Kind Promotional Agreement will receive:
- An event listing on the TechPoint Community Events page
- Inclusion in TechPoint’s weekly Tech News email, distributed to 13,000+ subscribers
- Promotion through TechPoint’s social channels
All Community Events must meet these guidelines:
- The event must be hosted in Indiana, have a significant tech theme or tech component and must be open to the general public.
- In order to provide a greater reach and higher impact for TechPoint, your organization is to include on the event registration page the option for a registrant to sign up for TechPoint Tech News email. Please use the language below:
- “I wish to subscribe to TechPoint’s free Tech News email to stay informed about Indiana tech companies, jobs, people and events.”
- If the registration page is built using Eventbrite, you can follow these steps to add a question to the form.
- Your organization will provide subscription information for those that opted into receiving TechPoint communications within one week of the event including: first and last name, company, title and email.
- Please submit this information to email@example.com
Examples of Community Events:
- Panel discussions with topics relevant to Indiana’s technology community
- Tech-related networking events
- Tech-related hiring fairs
- University conferences
- Thought-leadership presentations
TechPoint will remove the event posting on the events page after completion of the event.
To receive consideration for our Community Events In-Kind Promotion Agreement, please complete this form to provide information about your event. Events submitted 4-6 weeks in advance will receive prioritization.
If you wish to list TechPoint as a “Community Partner” or a “Promotional Partner” please do so using this logo.
Upon completion of the form submission and the agreement, our Community Activation Manager Lauren Petersen will be in contact to confirm the event listing and deliverables once they are live. For more information, contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.