Are you, your company or organization hosting a technology focused event, open to the general public and would like to have it featured on our Community Events page? TechPoint offers an In-Kind Promotional Agreement to help you promote your event to the Indiana technology community.
All Community Events must be hosted in Indiana, have a significant tech theme or tech component, and must be open to the general public.
Examples of Community Events:
- Panel discussions with topics relevant to Indiana’s technology community
- Tech-related networking events
- Tech-related hiring fairs
- University conferences
- Thought-leadership presentations
All Community Events will receive:
- An event listing on the TechPoint Community Events page
- Inclusion in TechPoint’s Tech News Weekly email, distributed to 13,000+ subscribers
- Promotion through TechPoint’s social channels
To receive consideration for our Community Events In-Kind Promotion Agreement, please complete this form to provide information about your event. Events submitted 4-6 weeks in advance will receive prioritization.
All Community Events partners agree to the following:
In order to provide a greater reach and higher impact for TechPoint, your organization is to include on the event registration page the option for a registrant to sign up for TechPoint’s Tech News Weekly email. Please use the language below:
- “I wish to subscribe to TechPoint’s Tech News Weekly email to learn more about Indiana tech companies, jobs, people and events.”
- If the registration page is built using Eventbrite, you can follow these steps to add a question to the form.
Your organization will provide subscription information for those that opted into receiving TechPoint communications within one week of the event including: first and last name, company, title and email.
Upon completion of the form submission and the agreement, our Director of Events & Community Engagement, Lauren Petersen, will be in contact to confirm your eligibility and the opt-in email subscription. For more information, contact Lauren at email@example.com.
If you wish to list TechPoint as a “Community Partner” or a “Promotional Partner” please do so using this logo.