Recruit. Retain. Promote. A Discussion on Empowering Women in Tech
Girl Develop It
Lessonly HQ, 407 Fulton Street
Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 6:30-9:30PM
Join Girl Develop It for an exciting and timely conversation with local tech leaders about recruiting, retaining, and promoting more women in tech.
It’s a popular topic these days – how do we recruit more women into the tech space? How do we effectively retain, encourage, and promote the ones who are already here? How can individuals and teams at all levels ensure they’re being advocates for diversity and inclusivity on their teams?
We’ll hear from leaders who have been striving to build a more diverse workforce in their roles, including:
• Scott McCorkle, Technology investor and advisor, former CEO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Susan Marshall, CEO and Founder at Torchlite Marketing
• Eric Prugh, COO and Founder at PactSafe
• MT Ray, VP of Talent at High Alpha
• Kristen Cooper, CEO & Founder, The Startup Ladies
• Cindy Morse, Senior Director of Client Success at Emarsys
• Tim Horoho, SVP, Global Engineering and Infrastructure at Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Amanda Leet, former VP of Marketing at Salesforce
Detailed bios coming soon!
Join us for networking, light food and refreshments, and a panel discussion that will energize and encourage you!
Tickets are $5, and all proceeds for this event will benefit the Indianapolis chapter of Girl Develop It to offer more programs and scholarships to women interested in learning more about Computer Science.