Software Quality Automation Engineer
JOB CATEGORY: QA - Quality Assurance
EXPERIENCE: 0-2 Years
ADDRESS: 8470 Allison Pointe BoulevardSuite 300 Indianapolis, IN 46250
- design and develop several suites of automated tests
- contribute to ongoing test automation improvement efforts.
- use your own initiative to increase automated testing velocity and quality.
- review the work of peer engineers.
- contribute to a company-wide automation solution focused on modularity, commonality, robustness, reporting, and efficiency.
Skills & Experience:
- Good software developer skills C# (or similar languages like C++ or Java) and PowerShell scripting experience.
- Test automation framework experience is highly desired (Selenium, Microsoft Coded UI).
- Solid experience with Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems (Windows Server2008/2012, RHEL, SLES, or Ubuntu)
- Experience with virtualization platforms like Hyper-V and VMware.
- Agile experience.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written; able to communicate with audiences at all levels.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Microsoft ALM) is a plus
- Restful API experience
- Experience with cloud technologies highly preferred
- RDBMS/SQL experience
Date Posted: 05/11/2017More Info