2016 Startup of the Year seeking Engineers
“Don’t ship maybes” this is the law that guides our team. It is our code of conduct. We work to get things in front of humans as fast as possible
without guesswork and learn from them. Everything we do has to move the company forward and should be measurable.
You will be an extremely early and critical member of our small team.
The two most important qualities are intelligence and your ability to get things done.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
### Responsibilities will include:
* system design/architecture
* designing APIs
* gathering requirements
* mobile development.
* mobile first web development
* scalable backend systems design and development
* triage and fixing bugs
* testing / code reviews
### Required Knowledge
The successful applicant will have a solid grasp in the following areas:
* self direction, you will not be micro managed here
* comes up to speed quickly
* team player, no egos please
* full stack developer, you will be working on everything from the UI to the DB
* computer science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
* MySQL and PostgreSQL database
* object-oriented programming concepts
* TDD concepts
Please send a copy of your resume, one reference and a solution to one of our
take home problems to: firstname.lastname@example.org