React Developer – Robovise
Robovise – One of the Start-Ups we have the pleasure of working with – is looking for a React Developer
Working at Robovise means getting to own and deliver major parts of a product that will simplify the way people manage and grow their wealth.
We’re looking for a React developer to join our growing company and help us change the way people manage and grow their wealth. Our company has been steadily building relationships with local credit unions and banks who want a better way to for their customers to save for retirement. We need your help to grow our capacity and bring the future of wealth management to our users.
What You’ll Do
• First day: you’ll ship new code to production.
• First week: you’ll build at least one customer-facing feature.
• First month: you’ll own an entire web component of a key production function.
• First 6 months: you’ll have seen an entire bank launch through from acquisition to development, testing, and shipment. You’ll be working on improving the codebase of a living project, and get a chance to work on some internal brainstorming and code design too.
• You have recent experience working with React, Redux, Webpack, Node.js, and NPM
• You have an expert-level knowledge of vanilla JS, CSS, and HTML
• You’re passionate about building clean and easy-to-use interfaces
• You’ve built SPAs that perform well in modern, mobile, and legacy browsers
• You’re familiar with common web application security concerns and you know how to prevent and fix exploits
• You’re excited to pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
• You want to learn and expand your talents as a developer
• Our founding team has experience at other high-growth companies like EnterAct, Uber, Samsung, and Interactions – and currently manages over a billion dollars at an Indianapolis wealth management firm.
• We pride ourselves in quickly making changes based on customer feedback.
• We know we don’t know everything, and we always try to learn more. We want to learn from you, and we want to invest in your education mentorship from the cofounder team at DeveloperTown Starts.