Help Desk Technician
IT Help Desk Support Position
Dialing Innovations Greenwood, IN
This role will be responsible for providing phone support, setup support, monitoring, provisioning and setting up hardware and clearly and accurately documenting customer issues and resolutions. This role will provide basic help desk support to our clients.
About Dialing Innovations
Dialing Innovations specializes in developing custom technology solutions for companies looking to improve efficiencies and increase ROI. For instance, we provide a fully adaptable and customizable suite of call center application products. These products are capable of handling inbound, outbound, or blended call centers. Our technology will provide the following benefits: reduce costs, provide faster deployment, simple integration, increased flexibility and scale, global control, and increased security.
Finally, we also provide a robust, adaptable, and scalable phone system (PBX). This phone system can handle companies as small as two employees up to companies as large is several hundred thousand employees. Furthermore, included in this suite of phone system products is our customer IVR technology. This technology allows the user to provide a custom message for every inbound call, and ultimately route the call in a manner that best suits the needs of the user.
Why Work With Us?
• Best compensation packages in the area!
• Get rewarded for your hard work with our aggressive bonus plan!
• Healthcare plans with only a $500 deductible.
• 401k plan available.
• Generous paid time off for holidays and vacations.
• A fun, competitive work environment.
• Answer support phone calls.
• Respond to support email tickets.
• Assist system engineers in problem resolution.
• Monitoring internal and external customer systems.
• Setup and provide user interface/system training.
• Assist in system user administration.
• Invoke escalation procedures to appropriate support contact in a timely manner.
• One year of previous or current IT Help Desk Support experience.
• The ability to learn and adapt to new technology platforms.
• A baseline understanding of how a PBX works.
• High School Diploma or GED.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Information Technology, Customer Service
Education High School
Experience At least 1 year(s)
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Internet – E-Commerce, Telecommunications
Required Travel Not Specified