This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Application Business Analyst- Home Health
** This position is eligible for a sign on bonus for new or returning employees who have current EPIC certifications applicable to the position along with two or more years of working experience within that application(s). Details and eligibility requirements will be discussed in the interview process.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A great deal of the work that happens in any large business, hospitals included, relies on sound computer applications. Upgrading applications, implementing new versions or apps, and providing support is a busy job with lots of variety. From assessing needs and troubleshooting to managing vendor relationships, our Application Business Analysts have plenty on their task list.
Do you have clinical experience? Do you understand the impact of system workflows and the changes it has on clinical workflows and practices?
Do you have customer service experience? Are you good at providing quality support to end users in a hospital and physician practice setting? Are you familiar with using or supporting an electronic medical records system? Can you handle ongoing support needs? If you answered yes, we’ve got a great opportunity for you to consider.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Provide quality customer service to support Franciscan Alliance Electronic Medical Record applications
• Support all clinical applications during implementation process and post implementation
• Understand the business and processes of the application areas
• Works with vendors who are an extension of our staff in implementing and supporting applications
• Provide application and workflow testing
• Participates in system optimization and new installs to provide assistance
• Troubleshoots and repairs customer reported application problems.
• Assist with needs assessments and impacts analysis for clinical settings.
• Provide on-going troubleshooting and on- call support including after-hours support for team and customers, following IS support model
• Effectively understands and communicates the impact system workflows and changes on clinical workflows and practices
• Proactively develop clinical tools and anticipating and providing solutions to client needs; giving high priority to client satisfaction
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
• Typically possesses 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a clinical position.
• Must demonstrate clinical expertise in assigned healthcare field.
• Ideal candidate will have experience with vendors, and Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access, as well as Project management and System implementations and support experience
• For Epic Business Analysts: Certification is required and must be certified within six weeks of last class and within three test attempts. Certification is required for application build and support functions.
• Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience.
• Clinical, Physician Practice, Home Health experience is preferred, but not required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• High School Diploma/GED is required
• Associates or Bachelors Degree, not required but preferred
• 1-3 years of experience at a minimum
• License(s): Not required
• Certification(s): Epic Certifications desired, but not required at the time of hire
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.