Galvin’s experience in Salesforce consulting has become extremely valuable to many clients. The Salesforce Administrator is a full-time role that involves business consulting, data management, report development, user training, and general Salesforce administration.
Roles & Responsibilities
• User management and general Salesforce administration;
• Analyzing and cleansing data files (in Excel, text, etc.);
• Extracting data from, and loading files into, Salesforce;
• Designing and generating Salesforce reports and dashboards;
• Developing/modifying training materials;
• Conducting user training sessions.
• Experience demonstrating competence in the roles and responsibilities described above.
• Experience working in a client-facing, consulting environment.
• The following credentials are preferred:
o Certified Salesforce Administrator