Human Capital Concepts (HCC) seeking a talented individual to create the role of Systems Manager. HCC is excited to offer this opportunity to join our close-knit team working in a rewarding culture that has the excitement and challenges of a fast growth HR company. HCC is seeking an individual to implement a web-based software system that supports our internal organization and clients. The person in this role will not serve in a supervisory capacity; however, the individual shall be called upon to manage projects, systems, and perform testing, training and troubleshooting on multiple concurrent client implementation projects. This person will serve as the technical contact for questions related to our HR software, and other systems.
The Systems Manager will lead the introduction of new systems or modules; create management reports and deliver user training internally and to our clients. They will be the key knowledge resource for our HR and other systems. HCC’s fast growth is requiring an addition to our staff. We know that if you are a good fit for our job, you will love working for us. Our company is based in Indianapolis, but this position is for our Richmond, IN office.
HCC offers a flexible work schedule that is family friendly. Casual dress with a team oriented atmosphere. Opportunity for growth as the company grows.
Candidate will perform the following duties:
• Provide technical and functional user support, while serving as the key systems knowledge resource for our company.
• Serve as lead team member in requesting, testing, documenting, and implementing HRIS and related processes.
• Deliver training to new and existing HRIS system users – in both internal and client-facing situations.
• Work with vendor to ensure sound management of HRIS, including application enhancements, upgrades, new functionality deployment, or new application implementation.
• Participate in client and systems provider calls or meetings regarding HRIS
• Support and assist in HRIS development initiatives.
• Produce recurring, new and ad hoc reports for internal and external clients
• Analyze, develop, evaluate, advise and improve HR work methods and procedures through automation.
• Undertake or participate in special projects, ongoing analyses, employee desk top support, investigations and initiatives that have high priority for management.
• Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems preferred; at a minimum, individual must have previous web-based software implementation experience
• Ability to provide attentive and pleasant customer service to a variety of customers at all position levels in a timely manner
• Enjoys the challenge of managing multiple projects/tasks for different clients at one time
• Expert proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience (including training)
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills