Lead Generator & CRM Admin
The Data Specialist oversees activities related to data accumulation, integrity and enhancement of the value of the data, and coordination of our CRM. The Data Specialist may direct the movement of data across multiple systems; oversee its validation and organization and make sure that it is available to appropriate people and systems within the Mimir Outreach and Engagement (OAE) team.
Primary responsibilities will include entering data, participating in data cleansing, verifying company and contact completion and integrity; generating data reports and creating properties of descriptive data about companies and contacts.
What we are looking for:
– An entrepreneur at heart. There’s no blueprint or playbook here. You’ll have to demonstrate the highest degree of quick-thinking, intuition, and empathy in every sales meeting.
– Highly collaborative and team oriented. We’re a small but mighty team. We value people that are humble, care a lot about their teammates, and put the needs of the group first.
– Highly driven to be successful. You’ll get tons of support, but not a lot of guidance. We need people who will not stop until they figure out how to get the job done.
– Be able to work in a fast-paced and often-changing startup environment.
What Your First Month Will Look Like:
– Develop a thorough understanding of our customers, their needs, and how our products add value.
– Develop, manage, and maintain the company CRM data.
– Assist with prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads
– Implement the best practices in data management to ensure the integrity of the data, the quality of data processes and deliver actionable, relevant data to our outreach team.
– Develop, maintain or implement procedures for data entry, data cleaning, documentation, collection and CRM editing procedures, along with other administrative tasks.
– Update records by deleting, changing, merging or adding data and files.
– Review and verify source materials to determine accuracy and completeness of information; follows up to correct or complete data.
– Coordinate with outreach team to define sales support initiatives.
– Expect to be in the trenches. Our team prides itself on the the hard work we’ve poured into building this organization from the ground up. With your help there are no signs of stopping!
Compensation: $35,000 Base Salary