This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Software Implementation Engineer
PERQ is an engagement technology company providing solutions that connect consumers to brands. We’re a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working towards the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: http://perq.com/about-us/culture to learn more
This could be the job for you if you’d like to:
• Deepen your understanding of web development tools and practices
• Utilize Google Chrome’s developer tools and other cross-browser testing and development tools to analyze, modify, and enhance a website
• Utilize a SaaS software product to configure product features for clients
• Troubleshoot, resolve, and take ownership of escalated technical issues from customers
• Customize existing software functionality and appearance to meet a customer’s unique requirements
• Learn new software and become an expert in how websites and web pages are structured
The Ideal Candidate:
• You love to code, but maybe not all-day every-day. You are looking to grow and enhance your web development skills and knowledge.
• You love technology and software and can pick it up quickly. You’re a fast learner.
• You have excellent problem-solving abilities and are a strong logical thinker
• You have a positive “can do” attitude and desire to make an impact for customers
• You have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership. You are willing and able to meet clearly defined commitments and deliverables
• You have strong time management skills and know how to prioritize work as well as balance figuring things out on your own vs asking for help
• You have impeccable attention to detail
PERQ’s personality not only shines through in how we treat our customers and win for our community, but how we view ourselves in daily life around the office. The formula for winning starts with four core characteristics that embody PERQ and its employees: Grit, Magnetism, Competitive Greatness, and Savvy.
The ‘Other’ Stuff:
• Completed or are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer technology, or other relevant software programming studies or equivalent training
• Minimum 1 year of web development experience