This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Are you a person who can get along well with customers, co-workers and external stakeholders to ensure tasks are completed according to expectations? Can you handle multi-tasking support requests, managing deadlines and dates, and ensure objectives are completed to the satisfaction of the customer and managers? Will you enjoy removing administrative duties from developers so they can focus on creating custom applications? Do you communicate effectively, excel in setting and managing expectations, and enjoy working with customers? Are you relaxed working with executives and developers to manage requests while communicating to everyone along the way until completion?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. We are looking for motivated, energetic, creative individuals to help us maintain excellence as we continue our exciting growth pattern. As a small company, our team enjoys a great deal of responsibility, independence and variety. We work with companies of all sizes, and we are good at juggling deadlines and priorities to keep a wide portfolio of customers happy. One thing we can promise you…you will have ongoing opportunities to perform challenging and rewarding work.
• Champion the process
• Set and manage client expectations (project timelines and support requests)
• Manage day-to-day resource planning and client interaction
• Regularly communicate in writing tasks accomplished
• Identify new business and manage the project or task from concept to completion
• Work closely with Business Project Manager, Team Leads and FileMaker Developers to ensure they are able to focus on their duties with minimal distraction
• Handle internal project reporting and administration
• Oversee project opening and closing processes.
• Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives
• Develop proficiency in the FileMaker product line (training provided)
• Assist with onboarding new staff members
• Work to continuously improve internal processes
• Plan and facilitate company events
• Bachelors Degree
• Exceptional communications skills (written and verbal)
• Willingness and ability to embrace incoming and outgoing phone communication
• Exhibit signs of leadership, creativity and a positive can-do attitude
• Team player
• Consistently deliver value to customers
• Strong familiarity with software development lifecycle practices and Agile methodology
• Familiarity with Project Management component processes
• Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
What We Offer
• High-energy atmosphere
• Encouraging and supportive work environment
• Opportunity for professional development and growth
• Training, mentoring, and opportunity to obtain professional certifications
• Competitive salary, STD/LTD, health plan, 401k with company match, company contribution to Health Savings Account
• Annual bonuses
• Free lunches
DB Services is a small, growing software development company based in the Indianapolis area with clients located around the world. We work in a variety of industries including advertising and marketing, education, wholesale, and healthcare. Our clients rely on us to design powerful solutions, deploy exceptional products, and deliver outstanding customer service. Building long-term client relationships is at the core of our business model. We are equally focused on building a cohesive and compatible team. We are seeking to expand our ranks with talented and articulate individuals interested in creative and challenging assignments and growth potential within the company.