This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Microsoft Data Analytics Developer
SWC Technology Partners is searching for full-time developers who have the skills to participate in all aspects of a Data Analytics development lifecycle using Microsoft BI technologies. This position will be working closely with our clients to provide outstanding customized data analytics solutions. This role is exposed to a wide range of technologies, roles, and client environments. This position will report to the Director of Data Analytics.
• Interact with customers and project leaders to define and document project specifications
• Design, develop, test, and implement applications
• Participate in support activities for existing software
• Partake in technology training to learn various Data Analytics / Business Intelligence technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Minimum of 1 – 5 years of software development experience using Microsoft technologies
• Strong SQL Server skills a must
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must be willing to train in BI technologies utilizing deep database skills to participate in business intelligence projects
• Experience with the following technologies, although not required, is desired:
MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
Semantic Models: Integration Services (SSIS); Analysis Services (SSAS – Multidimensional and Tabular cubes); Reporting Services (SSRS)
Microsoft Azure SQL
Azure Data Factory
Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Redshift
• Must be local to Indianapolis and open to local travel to client sites, if needed
• Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S. for any employee
Perks of working at SWC:
• Bragging rights – Check out our Awards!
• Comprehensive health and dental plans starting on Day One
• SWC pays for technical certifications
• Flex time schedule
SWC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender transition, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, BI Developer, BI, SQL Developer, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, BI Stack, Cube, Microsoft, SQL Server, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Machine Learning, Azure Data Factory, RedShift