Are you looking for a sales career that is impactful to a growing company and helps organizations drive more value into the communities or industries to which they serve? If so, then welcome to WebLink. WebLink is a leading SaaS provider for Chambers of Commerce and Trade Associations throughout the U.S. and Canada. As an Account Executive, you’ll join an energetic sales team and be a key contributor to facilitating continued growth. Our ideal candidate will share in our vision of arming Chambers and Associations with technology to drive results and deliver a measureable return.
• Overseeing complex, solution sales cycles.
• Prospecting, nurturing, and closing new and existing business opportunities.
• Management of sales pipeline through WebLink CRM
• Ability to demo and present an overview of WebLink virtually through web conference or in person to decision stakeholders.
• Ability to engage with senior level decision makers with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and follow-up.
• Serve as an educator and enthusiast of industry knowledge and direction.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and existing clients of the various solutions the company offers to address their business issues.
• Maintains a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calling, email, attendance at industry events / conferences and networking.
• Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
• Demonstrates the ability to identify compelling reasons for change, formulate and create a recommended solution, and presentation of explanations to resolve prospects’ business problems.
• Attends trade shows and conferences in the assigned territory as required and necessary
Education & Basic Qualifications:
• 2-5 years of B2B experience as a top producing, quota carrying sales professional.
• SaaS experience within a B2B is a plus.
• Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing and expanding environment.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• An understanding of the chamber of commerce and/or associations industry or direct professional experience is desirable.
• Willingness to travel and work in a national team of professionals.
• Four-year university/ college degree required.