Meet the Service Partner of the Year nominees for the 22nd annual Mira Awards
Celebrating exceptional work by professional services firms or internal teams who created the year’s best solutions.
While the Indy tech community is well-known for its range of amazing and innovative products, we’d be remiss not to honor those service partners who have supported so many tech companies.
The Service Partner of the Year award celebrates exceptional work by professional services firms or internal teams who created the year’s best solutions, which are defined as the development of tech products or other professional services for a tech company. Services may be related to IT/cyber, design/branding, marketing/PR, legal/accounting, consulting, data science, or others.
The 2021 Service Partner of the Year nominee class is truly exceptional. These teams are pushing boundaries when it comes to streamlining processes as well as creating new opportunities for tech organizations to expand, grow, and diversify. Some of these organizations help start-up organizations by creating and finding new sources of start-up capital, while others play critical roles in helping protect data and information with end-of-life processes and procedures for mobile devices. Others have created design and maintenance services to help clients develop faster and with fewer obstacles. Whatever the service provided, our 2021 nominees have proven how invaluable they truly are.
KSM Consulting was honored in 2020 for its commitment to helping both public and private sector companies identify and resolve business challenges using empathy and cutting-edge technology. Their success led to global provider Investcorp becoming a majority partner and investor in the business. Shortly before, KSM Consulting acquired a Denver Google Cloud consulting firm, Tempus Nova, which allowed their consulting scope to broaden to provide more value to their clients.
Our 2019 winner, Raytheon, is committed to and taking action to fuel STEM education for women and BIPOC. They are providing scholarships as a way to provide opportunities in the technology industry. As a Fortune 500 company, Raytheon is fully invested in the future of technology—and it shows. They continue to make impressive strides in the quest for technological defense systems.
This year’s nominees include:
- Blackink IT (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Blackink IT provides information technology services that keep their clients safe and productive.
- DeliverEnd (Indianapolis, Ind.) — DeliverEnd developed and marketed an app designed to improve the safety, security, and convenience of delivering items bought and sold on online marketplaces such as Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist.
- High Alpha Innovation (Indianapolis, Ind.) — High Alpha Innovation partners with the world’s leading organizations to innovate through startup creation.
- Mobile reCell (Fishers, Ind.) — Mobile reCell is reshaping how companies manage endpoint recovery/recycling by providing innovative, software-driven solutions.
- PIER Group (Jasper, Ind.) — PIER Group is a woman-owned company leveraging its experienced and responsive driven team to bring the best possible solutions.
- Pondurance (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Pondurance delivers world-class managed detection and response services to industries facing today’s most pressing and dynamic cybersecurity challenges.
- RocketBuild (Indianapolis, Ind.) — RocketBuild designs and engineers stellar tech products for startups and enterprises. Custom software development is their pride and passion.
- Studio Science (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Studio Science is a strategic design consultancy designed to help smart businesses design better brands, products, and services by understanding what customers need.
The 2021 Mira Award winners will be announced live during a special broadcast of the 22nd annual gala on Thursday, April 22, with presenting sponsor Salesforce. Visit https://techpoint.org/riseup for more information.