11:00 AM - Wednesday, January 9, 2019
50 W Washington St. , Indianapolis, IN 46204
For far too long, cybersecurity has been viewed as just the responsibility of the IT department in many organizations. Every 39 seconds there is a hacker attack impacting one in three Americans. This alarming statistic means that every person needs to be educated on how to protect not only their personal information, but that of their organization.
In particular, people who work very closely with personal records and company information need to be as up-to-date as possible on cyber protections. This includes CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, HR departments, legal teams and even communications professionals interacting with web sites and social media pages.
Keynote sessions include:
- Big data in action presented by Darshan Shah, Chief Data Officer of Management Performance Hub
- Indiana Chamber tech policy update by John McDonald, Indiana Chamber Tech Policy Committee and CEO of ClearObject
- Cybersecurity: Federal efforts by Thomas Wheeler, JD, Senior Advisor, Office of the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education, Sujit Raman, JD, Associate Deputy Attorney General of the U.S. Department of Justice and Gene Price, Rear Admiral of the United States Navy
Educational sessions include:
- False sense of security: What AWS, Azure and Google Cloud aren't telling you
- Did I do that?: The human factor in cyber
- Recent trends in cybercrimes and steps to protect your business and data
- Workforce challenges, solutions and development including attracting talent
- How MISO uses threat hunting to protect business operations
- GDPR update
- Cybersecurity and legal – a winning combination
- Wait ... you tweeted what? Social media's risk and reward
- And more!
Join us this January to learn how to best protect your organization and your most essential data!
If you send two or more attendees, you will receive a 20% discount! Use promo code GROUP20 at checkout to save.Admission