9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
13598 East WestGate Dr. , Odon, IN 47562
A moderated panel discussion exploring the future of autonomous technologies: AI, Mobility, Agricultural Robotics, IoT and Battery Technologies | Workshop & Live Demos | Startups Technology Showcase | Battery Innovation Center Open House & Lab Tour | Networking
Hosted by: Purdue Foundry, WestGate | Battery Innovation Center | Energy Systems Network
09:00 - 09:30am: Registration, breakfast and networking
09:30 - 10:00am: Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Matt Peak, Managing Director, ESN
10:00 - 11:00am: Panel - Autonomous Systems and Indiana Impact
Moderator & Panelists:
- Matt Peak, Managing Director, ESN (Moderator)
- Mike King, President, Data Analytics Solutions at LHP Engineering Solutions
- Robert Pitzer, CTO at Harvest CROO
- James Goppert, CEO of JMG Robotics | Co-Founder of DroneCrew | Visiting Assistant Professor at Purdue University
- [TBD] NSWC Crane Rep., Workforce Development and Education
*More panelists to be announced soon!
11:00 - 11:30am: Break / Startups Technology Showcase & Tech Demo / Battery Innovation Center Open House & Lab Tour Registration / Tesla Test Drive Registration
- Featured Startups/Innovators:
· Aerotronic - AI powered helicopter patrols
· Autonomous & Intelligent Multi-agent Systems (AIMS) Lab | Purdue University
· The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI)
· Indiana State University | Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International - UAV projects
· Semiring - Artificial Intelligence & Natural Language Processing Service
· RingCo - Tracked Utility Carrier (TUC)
*More startups to be announced soon!
11:30 - 12:30pm: Lunch
12:30 - 1:30pm: Tech Talk presentations
· Bridging the Agricultural Specialty Gap: Now and the Future by Robert Pitzer, CTO at Harvest CROO
· Autonomous Applications at Purdue Indianapolis IoT Collaboratory by Mohamed El-Sharkawy, Professor and Director of IoT Collaboratory at IUPUI
· Autonomy in Drones & Aviation by Adam Morrison, CEO, Streamline Designs
· Control and Learning for Connected Autonomy by Shaoshuai Mou, Assistant Professor at Purdue University; Co-Director of Center for Innovation in Control, Optimization, and Networks (ICON); Associate Director of Center for Intelligent Infrastructures (CII)
· [Topic TBA] David Glass, CEO, LHP Engineering Solutions
*More featured speakers to be announced soon!
01:30 - 4:00pm: BIC Open House & Tech Demos
- Battery Innovation Center Open House & Lab Tour (1:45-3:45pm) / Electric shuttle buses will be provided by McGavic Outdoor Power
- Tesla Test Drive/Ride-along: Autopilot and Full Self-Driving Capability Features: Navigate on Autopilot / Auto Lane Change / Summon / Autopark (self-parking) and more!
- Drone Races & Ag Drone Demos by Indiana State University
- AeroVironment Quantix Drone & Decision Support System
- Prototype of Semi-Autonomous Towing Vehicles presented by LHP Engineering Solutions
- Driverless Tractor Demo by Laird Farms
- Tracked Utility Carrier (TUC): Autonomous and Remote Control-capable Vehicle Demo by RingCo
- Autonomous Brine Vehicle (de-icing capabilities) presented by McGavic Outdoor Power
04:00 - 04:30pm: Closing Remarks
· David Roberts, Chief Innovation Officer, Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IEDC)
04:30 - 06:00pm: Networking refreshments - Spirited Entrepreneur networking with food & drinks.
Questions? Visit us today!