8:30 AM - 9:45 AM
1210 Waterway Blvd Suite 5000, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Please join session three of this free, interactive, virtual series focused on finding and implementing solutions to racial inequity in our tech community.
SESSION 3: From Metrics to Impact
Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 8:30-9:45am
- James Loduca, Senior Director of Global Inclusion and Diversity at Twitter
We can all agree that we need to commit to being anti-racist in our personal and professional lives. But what does that commitment look like, and what outcomes should we strive for? In this session, participants will hear from a global tech DE&I leader on what it looks like to truly embark on this journey, and what impact can come from it. We will then work through how to assess our current position and how to make a personal DE&I action plan for the next 5 minutes, 5 days, 5 weeks, and 5 months.
Participants will walk away from the workshop with:
- Inspiration to ACT and make an impact
- A self-assessment of where you or your organization currently stand on DE&I to use as a baseline going forward
- An action plan with tangible steps to take in the next 5 minutes, 5 days, 5 weeks, and 5 months
- Resources to turn to on your DE&I journey as an individual and an organization
Participants can expect to leave this series with inspiration, resources to turn to going forward and tangible tools to continue on their anti-racist journey as an individual and an organization.Admission