This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Front-end / WordPress Developer
The Big Picture
We’re looking for front-end development talent with experience in WordPress, marketing technology and automation platforms, MVC frameworks, and relational databases. The ideal candidate must be iterative, quick learning, egoless, and a team player driven to win. As a fast-growing start-up, things are happening and changing quickly, so you must be open to change and fast on your feet.
* Build proof-of-concepts and prototypes with quick iteration
* Work with the CTO, VP Engineering, and VP Product to design, develop, and implement new features from end-to-end.
* Develop and maintain REST API(s)
* 2-5 years of experience in software development
* Proficiency in object-oriented languages and frameworks
* Expertise in PHP, WordPress, and CodeIgniter
* Proficiency in HTML5, CSS, jQuery, and cross browser compatibility
* Solid understanding of REST-based API services
* Experience with Amazon Web Services
* Working knowledge of Linux administration/LAMP stacks
* Experience with email industry or email service providers
* Working knowledge of MySQL, PHP, CodeIgniter
* Experience with Git, Subversion, Trello, Slack
* BS/MS in Computer SC/EE/IT
* GitHub account
What We Offer
* Full-time position located in Indianapolis, IN
* Competitive compensation and full benefits including insurance and PTO
* Flexible schedule and work arrangements
* Employee option pool eligibility based on experience