ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 85,000 businesses in 158 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 85,000 today to millions.
We are excited to be in Indy and part of the local tech ecosystem, having chosen this as our second U.S. location. The Indy office owns a suite of products and features, interacting closely with Engineering, Product and Design teams in Chicago and delivering on our mission to be the most admired MarTech company for SMB's.
We’re looking for a front-end engineer to learn and grow on our team. You will be expected to collaborate with team members to maintain our sites, through creating or updating existing content using HTML, CSS (SCSS), and JS (AngularJS). As you develop, you will take on increasingly more complicated tasks while pairing with team members to develop your skills in SCSS, AngularJS, and React. You will also collaborate with designers and our marketing team to deliver high-quality experiences to our users.
What your day could consist of:
- Pairing with teammates to build beautiful, impactful, and purposeful user experiences without sacrificing quality or performance
- Communicating with the marketing team to ensure that initiatives are carried out and supported
- Working cross-functionally with design and marketing to collaborate on new ideas
- Leveraging data to inform decisions
- Seeing projects through from beginning to end
- Helping define the front-end engineering standards for our team
What is needed:
- Comprehensive understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS (AngularJS and SCSS experience is a plus)
- Empathy for our end-users
- Willingness to learn and active participation in team functions
- Excellent ability to translate designs from static assets to quality experiences on many different browsers and devices
- Familiarity with web accessibility and how to address those concerns
- Capacity to continue education to keep up with evolving technology
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
February 9, 2020