ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Indianapolis and Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a talented Microsoft .NET Engineer to join us as we extend our marketing platform and work to scale with our quickly growing user database. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and operation of customized Microsoft applications, components, and integrations. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization that truly cares about its people and their personal development.
What your day could consist of
- Work on a cross-functional team to build an improve the ActiveCampaign platform, and collaborate with the team to design and build new features and capabilities
- Optimize systems to improve stability, performance and scalability
- Produce quality, tested code, and help define coding standards and best practices
- Ability to evaluate and communicate tradeoffs
- Keep informed on industry activity and advocate for new patterns or approaches when appropriate
- Mentor and grow fellow engineers
- Participate in external industry events and collaborationsFix bugs, identify and resolve root causes
- Participate in planning and stand-up meetings and code review
What is needed
- 3+ years experience with .Net
- 3+ years experience with MS SQL Server and/or another relational database
- Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
- PHP experience is ideal
- Experience interacting with Kafka and/or distributed system required (Queuing Services, Message Notification Services, File Stores, NoSQL Databases)
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks a plus (i.e. Laravel, Lumen, Symfony, RoR, Flask/Django)
- Experience with ORM frameworks a plus (i.e. Doctrine, Eloquent, ActiveRecord)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes a plus
- Microsoft Managed Package experience a plus
- Experience writing automated tests
- Care about the end user experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to take a general idea and add your own insight and tweaks to it
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
November 11, 2020