ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 85,000 businesses in 158 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 85,000 today to millions.
We are excited to be in Indy and part of the local tech ecosystem, having chosen this as our second U.S. location. The Indy office owns a suite of products and features, interacting closely with Engineering, Product and Design teams in Chicago and delivering on our mission to be the most admired MarTech company for SMB's.
We are currently seeking a talented Senior .NET Software Engineer to join us as we extend our marketing platform and work to scale with our quickly growing user database. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization that truly cares about its people and their personal development. Work with amazing people on an amazing product!
What your day could consist of:
- Work on a cross-functional team to build and improve the ActiveCampaign platform, and collaborate with the team to design and build new features and capabilities
- Produce quality, tested code, and advocate for coding standards and best practices
- Fix bugs, identify and resolve root causes
- Participate in planning and stand-up meetings
- Contribute to code reviews
What is needed:
- 3+ years experience with .Net
- 3+ years experience with MS SQL Server and/or another relational database
- Experience interacting with Kafka and/or distributed systems required (Queuing Services, Message Notifications Services, File Stores, NoSQL Databases)
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks a plus (i.e., Laravel, Lumen, Symfony, RoR, Flask/Django)
- ORM frameworks a plus (i.e., Doctrine, Eloquent, ActiveRecord)
- Experience writing automated tests
- Care about the end user experience
- Excellent communication skills
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
January 14, 2020