Alter Domus is currently seeking an Application Support Associate to join our Client Support Team at our Carmel, IN office.
• Provide day-to-day first line software support to clients in a professional and friendly manner;
• Respond to queries either over the phone or via email;
• Ask questions to determine the nature of the issue and walk the customer through the problem-solving process;
• Utilize a service desk ticketing system to track and execute tickets;
• Investigate and act to resolve requests according to feasibility;
• Follow processes and procedures to resolve outstanding request according to SLA;
• Follow-up with customers to ensure their issues has been resolved;
• Carrying out non-regression & regression tests; and
• Generate tailored reports for internal purposes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
• 2+ years of professional experience;
• Previous support/helpdesk experience and electronic management experience, a plus;
• Must have advanced Excel skills;
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work well in a team and independently;
• You are a fast learner; and
• Ability to work well in a team and independently.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com.
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
September 9, 2019