Cortland* Part of Alter Domus Group is currently seeking a new Business Analyst to join our Technology team at our Carmel, IN office.
• Act as primary point of contact to the business users;
• Act as subject matter expert on our proprietary applications;
• Investigate root cause of break/fix issues and update the code to correct the issue;
• Work closely with engineering, quality control, release management, and business analytics to troubleshoot and resolve production issues; and
• Maintain and present monthly incident management reporting to business stakeholders.
• BA/BS in computer science or equivalent, MIS degree preferred;
• 1+ years of professional software development experience, background in financial services preferred;
• Previous experience with Microsoft development including: C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server, T-SQL, Web API 2, and TFS;
• Understanding of object-oriented programming and asynchronous programming concepts;
• Experience in debugging software in an integrated development environment;
• Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills;
• Experienced designing and developing efficient, complex modules or programs;
• Effective communication skills; and
• Experience with issue-tracking software.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Cortland* Part of Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.cortlandglobal.com and www.alterdomus.com.
Cortland* Part of Alter Domus Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
January 2, 2020