Cortland* Part of Alter Domus Group is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our Technology team at our Carmel, IN office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Reconciliation Technology Team working in an agile fast-paced environment supporting our growing global business. You will work directly with the business operations teams to plan and configure new reconciliation jobs & client reports, troubleshoot and resolve production issues and contribute to advancing our platform. Along the way, you will learn new skills and technologies and play an important role in supporting our business growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking to take the next step in their career.
• Partner closely with the business teams on planning and delivering reconciliation capabilities;
• Work with business users to map and configure new reconciliation jobs and reports;
• Provide day-to-day first line support to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a professional and friendly manner;
• Apply technology skills to analyze and troubleshoot system issues and contribute to new features;
• Work directly with our technology team to investigate and resolve complex reconciliation and reporting issues on our reconciliation software platform;
• Lead new business requirements for ongoing improvements to the reconcilement platform;
• Test new features and support our quality control team on documenting test plans;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or related field;
• 1+ years of professional experience, recent graduates considered;
• Experience with reconciliation systems, such as Sungard Intellimatch and FISERVE Frontier a plus;
• Proactive learning style, highly inquisitive and curious attitude, and excellent track-record of solving complex problems with focus and determination;
• Curiosity about technology and enjoys working with both business and technology professionals;
• Highly capable of working both independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team environment;
• Experience acting as a liaison or interface between business users and technology team is preferred;
• Basic technology skills such as T-SQL, VBA macros, and advanced Excel modeling a plus;
• Exposure to Python and other technology skills is a plus; and
• Proficiency in Mandarin language another advantage;
• A desire to exceed expectations and passion to learn new skills;
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Cortland* Part of Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.cortlandglobal.com and www.alterdomus.com.
Cortland* Part of Alter Domus Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
September 9, 2019