CSS, .net, SQL
The Purpose of the Solution Architect Developer is to demonstrate leadership with ability to delegate tasks and responsibility to create an efficient work environment. You have a strong .NET and Microsoft stack technology background that includes familiarity and experience with a broad range of software development best practices, architecture patterns, technologies, frameworks and tools such as Visual Studio, SCM, CI, MS SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, CSS, Bootstrap, ETL, SaaS, Enterprise, Multi-threaded software, REST, Azure, and more. The Solution Architect developer is skilled in articulating the business value of provided solutions and how these investments enable future business capability. You are able to collaborate with business stakeholders and build confidence as trusted advisor to establish relationships with our client’s Product Development Managers and Software Architects.
- Design and develop high-performance and impactful software to solve complex business problems
- Leads analysis and problem solving activities with application, environment, and performance-related issues
- Deliver highly functional systems and tools to support our financial SaaS platforms
- Leading applications strategy and integration engagements in a consulting services organization emphasizing enterprise architecture, business process transformation and IT systems implementation.
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, setting technical direction, and training teams in using consulting techniques.
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment, including proven success in an Architect role.
- Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements, creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations.
- Managing and providing oversight of all technical issues for the assigned work streams and/or projects, performing technical reviews of all work products during various work streams and projects.
- Interacting with stakeholders and business colleagues to analyze and define business requirements and related project reporting while developing methodologies to create and enhance applications and tools.
- Transforms business requirements to align with IT architecture and infrastructure competencies.
- Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allotment of resources for each phase of the project.
- Oversees multiple projects simultaneously and monitors project results against technical specifications.
- Directs application/solution testing.
March 25, 2019