12600 North Meridian, Suite 200 , Carmel, IN 46032
Founded in 1983
Lead functional design portion of SDLC process including:
- Leading functional design meetings, writing design documents, coordinating the review process.
- Act as Liaison between business and technology teams in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications; use cases and scenarios
- Hold responsibility for troubleshooting and filtering product development issues including bugs, configuration and documentation discrepancies.
- Maintain communication channels with clients during collaborative development efforts.
- Review feature "Ideas" from internal and external sources then escalate those features internally, for future development.
- Work across product teams to develop features and solutions to increase efficiency and productivity for our financial institution clients
- Work closely across departments & with customers to build system features that impact daily financial institution operations.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Provide support to clients as necessary
- Provide support to internal teams as necessary
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Review Production Documentation for accuracy
- Review test cases for accuracy
- Communicate with other departments to coordinate test and deployment activities
March 28, 2019