• Lead functional design portion of SDLC process including: Leading functional design meetings, writing design documents, coordinating the review process.
• Act as Liaison between business and technology teams to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements.
• Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications; use cases and scenarios.
• Hold responsibility for troubleshooting and filtering product development issues including bugs, configuration and documentation discrepancies.
• Maintain communication channels with clients during collaborative development efforts.
• Review feature "Ideas" from internal and external sources then escalate those features internally, for future development.
• Work across product teams to develop features and solutions to increase efficiency and productivity for our financial institution clients.
• Work closely across departments & with customers to build system features that impact daily financial institution operations.
• Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Review Production Documentation for accuracy.
• Review test cases for accuracy.
• Communicate with other departments to coordinate test and deployment activities.
February 23, 2019