• Serves as a vital project team member, responsible for the implementation of Baker Hill business solutions. For smaller engagements, may be asked to perform dual roles as the project manager and implementation analyst.
• Implements primarily configurable solutions in an efficient and effective manner while working within a pre-defined scope of work. This role will work on multiple projects of varying scope and duration while coordinating efforts with multiple resources on each project.
• Clearly communicates implementation process to client team members and set proper expectations throughout the engagement. Provide on-demand solution training (“how to’s”), based on client need, during the implementation. Recommend formal solution training (onsite or webinar), refresher training and offer User Acceptance Testing and usage procedures according to best practices.
• Advises client and internal personnel in the resolution of technical or complicated issues associated with implementing Baker Hill business solutions.
• Consistently provides timely project status updates to appropriate project team members and executive management.
• Creates and maintains project reference documentation and support materials for ongoing client use.
• Provides post-implementation assistance, as needed, to resolve client issues received by the Client Services Technical Support Team.
• Operates as a client advocate, contributes to the identification of new and/or improved solution workflow, practical utilization and technical application specifications to reflect client business requirements.
• Participates in corporate readiness during the transition of new solution releases to anticipate the effects new changes may have on the implementation of current and future projects.
August 12, 2019