- Collaboratively sets the vision and direction for new technology products and is responsible for bringing the new products to market through the execution of a successful, innovative and deliberate go-to-market strategy.
- Develops and implements a company-wide new technology go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Drives strategic planning by developing goals and objectives for tactical execution of the full product life cycle.
- Establishes/implements new strategies to meet internal & external client needs. - - - Leads process to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensures that sales and marketing channels and New Business Development support are ready and able to effectively sell and support new product lines.
- Works closely with client account leaders, operations management to analyze and understand external customer needs to establish and execute key management goals.
- Acts as an organizational change agent in order to implement required process and communication practices.
- Leads complex processes within the organization by articulating a clear case for change and gaining a shared vision with associates through effective, frequent, timely communication.
- Provides excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and leadership to ensure promotion of critical intelligence required to promote and position new, marketable products and services.
- Works closely with Operations, Project Management, and IT teams to coordinate all cross-functional project activities and ensures deliverables are accurate and meet customer requirements.
- Oversees the gathering of competitive intelligence and is a market trend expert.
- Oversees process for defining priorities around commercialization and ensuring realistic plans, dates and resources for implementation and operationalization are in order.
- Creates, manages, and executes the product roadmap to meet business goals.
- Works closely with the UX, Design, and Engineering teams, identifying project dependencies and corner cases and managing the flow of information to all groups
- Partners with UX to iterate through wireframes to convey specifications and interaction models that best suit user needs, then work with designers to create a compelling visual experience.
- Performs ROI analysis on new project opportunities, to assist with prioritization discussions.
- Communicates with project stakeholders and other appropriate parties to ensure that business requirements are being met and initiatives are completed to specifications, on time, and with all appropriate approvals.
- Conducts market research and competitive analysis to continually identify ways to grow the user experience.
August 12, 2019