C#, CSS, html 5, .net, SQL
The Software Developer works closely with the Product Managers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance to produce high quality enterprise level web applications in software as a service model. The primary responsibilities of this role are to analyze and implement enhancement requirements for new features, as well as to analyze and resolve production issues for clients. The full-stack software engineer plays a pivotal role in the development of new features to power our industry-leading suite of products. As a core member of this team, you work closely with the functional counterparts in our organization to understand complex business requirements, and build cutting-edge solutions following the robust development process.
• Design and Develop high-performance and impactful software to solve complex business problems.
• Deliver highly functional systems and tools to support our financial SaaS platforms.
• Identify and improve the efficiency, scalability, operability, and security of systems.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Work closely with product management, design, quality assurance, and operations team to understand our customer needs, and effectively translate them to technical specifications.
• Communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise way to non-technical counterparts.
• Adopt, embrace, and promote agile, waterfall, and test-driven software development practices.
• Review project proposals, evaluate alternatives, provide estimates and make recommendations.
• Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommends approaches.
April 30, 2019