BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role will support discovery workshops at the client site and document technical specifications and designs for our clients. This role will also be responsible for requirements gathering, discovery, performing gap and data analysis and functioning as a key resource for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, required
- Bachelor’s degree related to Business Administration or Information Technology from an accredited university, preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experience related to Business Analyst or Technical Analyst within an IT technology environment, required
- Microsoft Technologies, required
- JIRA, Visio, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems, identify solutions, and appropriately escalate issues
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced technical environment
- Must be willing to travel to the client site as needed
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Quality Assurance, PowerPoint, Tableau, Qlik, Balsamic, JIRA, Enterprise Tester, Requirements Gathering, User Experience, Testing, User Enablement, Data Visualization, SharePoint, Application Development, Software, Definition, .Net, Java, Office 365, Custom Applications, Data Analytics, CRM, Cloud Strategy, SharePoint, Office 365, O365Posted On
January 27, 2020