BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role is for a full-time business to business (B2B) Senior Engagement Manager to support our growing organization with coverage for the mid-market. The Senior Engagement Manager is responsible for acquiring new clients by identifying technology needs that add value to their business. The EM has a focus on new business development and account management of new and existing accounts.
The successful individual will have a proven track record in B2B sales of IT services to small and midsize business (SMB) organizations (SMB defined average 200 – 2000 users). This role is a mix of business development, account management and understanding how technology solutions can address the customer’s business needs. This role is responsible for building strong, successful partnerships with our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferred
- Ten (10) or more years of B2B IT sales solutions experience, with proven track record of selling to C Suite decision makers, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A strong hunter mentality with the ability to prospect and sell B2B into new accounts
- Successful track record of interacting and building relationships with clients
- Attitude is critical to success; must be self-starter, execute with speed and agility, exudes positive attitude, resourceful and highly dependable
- Solution selling experience across all IT services including Microsoft solutions around application development, cloud solutions, infrastructure and managed services
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Keywords: Senior Engagement Manager, Account Management, Account Manager, B2B, B to B, Client Relations, Solution Selling, IT Services, Cross-selling, Microsoft, Software, Service Delivery, Information Technology, SharePoint, Dynamic CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, .Net, Agile, Infrastructure, Cloud, Security, O365, AzurePosted On
January 27, 2020