BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
The Cloud Infrastructure Consultant will be responsible for the implementation of a variety of IT cloud solutions. Responsibilities for this role will include promoting innovative solutions within hybrid and cloud-based networking, virtualization, and security infrastructure environments to implement best practices across cloud technologies.
This role will be able to demonstrate knowledge with the implementation and/or support of hybrid environments. Cloud and/or security experience within infrastructure platforms is preferred. This candidate will exhibit a consultative communication style to clients on cloud solutions. (Willing to train with the aptitude of solid infrastructure fundamentals)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent business experience, preferred
- Two (2) or more years of technical infrastructure implementation experience with increasing responsibility within Cloud Solutions or Microsoft Stack, required
- Some background in server virtualization (Hyper-V or VMware), Active Directory and networking, required
- Aptitude for working in a consulting environment, required
One or more of the following, required:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Office 365
- Virtualization in Hyper-V or VMware
- Enterprise Mobility + Security, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of EMS for security, governance and centralized authentication is preferred
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills; as well as, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open to local travel to client sites, if needed
Keywords: Enterprise Mobility + Security, EMS, Microsoft System Engineer, Server, Security Program, Cisco, Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, O365, Virtualization, Wireless Architecture, Routers, Switching, Firewalls, Integration, SCCM, SCOM, Intune, Cloud, Security, NetApp, EMC, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Skype for Business (formerly MS Lync)Posted On
January 27, 2020