BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
The Software Developer – Salesforce works with cutting edge Salesforce Cloud and related technology, delivers high quality solutions across various industries and collaborates with a team working on holistic development projects that range in size and scope. This role performs hands-on development and unit testing of software solutions primarily based on Salesforce Cloud technologies, including but not limited to Apex, Lightning, Force.com. Einstein Analytics, and Tableau. This position will receive continuous career development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field, preferred
- Two (2) or more years of software development experience with Salesforce, required
- One (1) or more years of experience with Apex, Force.com, Lightning, Einstein Analytics, and Tableau, preferred
- Salesforce.com / Apex development experience, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open to local travel to client sites, if needed
Keywords: Salesforce.com, Developer, Cloud, Salesforce Cloud solutions, Apex, Lightning, Force.com, Einstein Analytics, TableauPosted On
January 27, 2020