BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role will work on a team of software developers, business analysts, quality assurance, functional design, and various members to manage project work to successful completion. This individual will be responsible for leading development discussion and overseeing customer’s needs to strive to build and maintain strong delivery as well as ensure client expectations are successfully met.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, required
- Bachelor’s degree related to Business or Information Technology from an accredited university, preferred
- Four (4) or more years of solid experience leading software development projects and coaching meetings with internal teams, required
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and demonstrate success leading multiple project teams to completion while mitigating risks, required
- Previous experience in managing scope, timeline or budget, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, required
- JIRA, Visio or any other project mapping tool, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A track record of managing projects within a software solutions environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, along with strong facilitation and collaboration skills
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced technical environment
- Ability to solve problems, identify solutions, and appropriately escalate issues
- Must be open to local travel to the client site as needed
Keywords: Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Agile, Methodology, Sprints, Facilitator, PowerPoint, PowerView, Tableau, Qlik, Balsamic, JIRA, User Experience, User Enablement, SharePoint, Net, Java, Data Visualization, Application Development, Software, Office 365, Custom Applications, Data Analytics, CRM, Cloud StrategyPosted On
January 27, 2020