Are you a dynamic, motivated, and well-organized professional who is passionate about improving the working lives of others? We are a team of talented professionals who appreciate excellence and ingenuity. We have been around for 25+ years, challenging status quo and helping our clients succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Welcome team members and visitors as they arrive to our office
· Answer incoming calls and directing to the right person
· Prepare, assist, and coordinate for client and company meetings or events
· Assist leadership team in calendar appointments and administrative support as needed
· Aid in the creation of materials for internal use, services, business plans and management communications.
· Support other staff members as needed.
Client Service Request Administration
· Answer all incoming calls and email correspondence for service requests from clients
· Gather information on service needs and create service tickets in company management system
· Assist clients in status updates and follow up to ensure high client satisfaction
· Create documentation for role as needed
· Assist in reporting and review of client information in company management systems
· Receive hardware shipments and route to appropriate resources
· Assist in managing contract renewals and agreements with clients and partners
· Assist in scheduling monthly and quarterly management meetings with clients
· Assist in notification of needed maintenance with building management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office software, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· You have a passion for solving problems - showcased through a customer-centric vision, you exude resourcefulness by engaging with all available assets and resources.
WHAT WE VALUE
· People with passion for BlackInk IT services and willingness to give what it takes
· Proactive problem-solvers with confidence in your skills and humility in your approach
· Adaptive to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced environment
· Detail-orientated people that can manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
· Hunger to always keeping learning and growing
· We believe people are first
· We want you to make a significant impact
· We move quickly and expect a lot from our people
· We always try to do the right thing
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Short and long-term disability
· Training and personal development
· Paid cell phone
· Paid time off
· Free parkingPosted On
August 20, 2021