INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER at Blackink IT, Indianapolis, IN
Are you curious, inventive, committed, and passionate about customer service? Do you want to play a role in shaping how companies architect solutions that maximize their technology investments? We are a team of professionals that is all in on IT management. Blackink IT is redefining how IT consulting and managed services are strategically used by companies. Blackink IT has built a culture that values Integrity, Ownership, Ingenuity, Excellence, Respect, and Teamwork. We have been around for 25+ years, challenging status quo and helping our clients succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Engineering Customer Success
• Lead the solution design and hands-on implementation of client technology projects.
• Ensure client projects are designed, implemented, tested, and documented in ways that increase client value and reduce the ongoing support of the solution.
• Provides technical leadership in solution architecture, design, and implementation for client networks, cloud, backup and disaster recovery and on-premise systems.
• Consults with clients on various solutions and technical issues in a way that builds trust in the professional partnership and bring maximum value to the relationship.
• Assist in researching new technologies and new system releases / upgrades and makes recommendations on adoption timing, testing, and implementation.
• Automates routine engineering activities to reduce implementation and support time.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• In depth, systems, cloud, and network engineering knowledge and hands-on experience.
• Demonstrates excellence in consulting on business technology needs, development of solution designs, and procedures for project delivery success.
• Achieved technical certifications that represent advanced technical knowledge and application.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication skills with a user-friendly language.
WHAT WE VALUE
• People with passion for technology and willingness to give what it takes.
• Proactive problem-solvers with confidence in your skills and humility in your approach.
• Detail-orientated people that can manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
• Hunger to always keeping learning and growing.
• Ingenuity-minded thinking when approaching routine tasks.
• We believe people are first.
• We want you to make a significant impact.
• We move quickly and expect a lot from our people.
• We always try to do the right thing.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Training and personal development
• Paid cell phone
• Paid time off
• Free parking downtown
• Paid time for community support
Interested in applying? Check out our current openings or email jobs@Blackinkit.com.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re always interested in connecting with talented people, shoot an email to jobs@Blackinkit.com.Posted On
October 27, 2020