SERVICE TECHNICIAN at Blackink IT, Indianapolis, IN
Are you inventive, committed, and passionate about customer service? Do you want to play a role in shaping how companies maximize their technology investments? We are a team of professionals that is all in on IT management. Blackink IT is redefining how IT managed services are strategically used by companies. Blackink IT has built a culture that values Ownership, Ingenuity, Excellence, Respect, Teamwork, and Integrity. We have been around for 25+ years, challenging status quo and helping our clients succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Working with end users to identify and deliver PC/Endpoint device service-level support.
• Efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, install, and/or perform repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment either on-site or remote.
• Accurately documenting instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
Drive Customer Success
• Receive high client satisfaction ratings for professional communication and success of service request ticket resolution.
• Ensure Blackink IT processes for successful root cause diagnosis and solution implementations are followed for consistent high-quality service.
• Provide training and support to end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• In depth, technical knowledge and hands-on troubleshooting experience.
• Working knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
• Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
• Effective interpersonal skills, strong communication skills with a user-friendly language.
WHAT WE VALUE
• People with passion for technology and willingness to give what it takes.
• Proactive problem-solvers with confidence in your skills and humility in your approach.
• Detail-orientated people that can manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
• Hunger to always keeping learning and growing.
• Ingenuity-minded thinking when approaching routine tasks.
• We believe people are first.
• We want you to make a significant impact.
• We move quickly and expect a lot from our people.
• We always try to do the right thing.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Training and personal development
• Paid cell phone
• Paid time off
• Free parking
Interested in applying? Check out our current openings or email jobs@Blackinkit.com.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re always interested in connecting with talented people, shoot an email to jobs@Blackinkit.com.Posted On
April 20, 2021