SQL DEVELOPER at Blackink IT, Indianapolis, IN
Are you curious, inventive, committed, and passionate about customer service? Do you want to play a role in shaping how companies architect solutions that maximize their technology investments? We are a team of professionals that is all in on IT management. Blackink IT is redefining how IT consulting and managed services are strategically used by companies. Blackink IT has built a culture that values Integrity, Ownership, Ingenuity, Excellence, Respect, and Teamwork. We have been around for 25+ years, challenging status quo and helping our clients succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Data Solution Development
• Working with clients to identify requirements, model data, develop data solutions, test, document, and deliver value added solutions.
• Efficiently and effectively develop, tune, and support SQL objects such as tables, views, cubes, and stored procedures.
• Designing and developing data extraction and integration solutions.
Supporting Customer Success
• Receive high client satisfaction ratings for professional communication and success of project deliveries.
• Assisting clients in data visualization projects.
• Assisting clients improve SQL performance issues.
• Working in a team to develop innovative solutions to automate and scale internal processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Strong SQL development and optimization skills.
• Experience with both Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server – a plus.
• Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) software – a plus.
• Knowledge of Tableau and/or Power BI – a plus.
WHAT WE VALUE
• People with passion for technology and willingness to give what it takes.
• Proactive problem-solvers with confidence in your skills and humility in your approach.
• Detail-orientated people that can manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
• Hunger to always keeping learning and growing.
• Ingenuity-minded thinking when approaching routine tasks.
• We believe people are first.
• We want you to make a significant impact.
• We move quickly and expect a lot from our people.
• We always try to do the right thing.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Training and personal development
• Paid cell phone
• Paid time off
• Free parking downtown
• Paid time for community support
Interested in applying? Check out our current openings or email jobs@Blackinkit.com.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re always interested in connecting with talented people, shoot an email to jobs@Blackinkit.com.Posted On
January 13, 2021