Boardable is a fast-growing company with a mission to increase board member engagement and effectiveness by becoming the global go-to brand for nonprofit board software. Celebrated for our mission, purpose, and values, Boardable was recently selected as one of Business Insider’s Best Places to Work. We are always on the lookout for talented people who demonstrate drive, integrity, respect, teamwork, and empathy. If you can bring a diverse perspective, superpower skills, and an amazing attitude to our team, we want to hear from you.
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for building strong relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and drive renewal and expansion revenue. The person in this role reports directly to the Director of Customer Success and works closely with the Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to deliver a seamless, positive experience throughout the entire customer life cycle. This is an entry-level client management position with room for growth.
This is a second shift role focused on serving customers outside the US Eastern Time Zone. Exact hours are flexible and will be determined in coordination with your manager.
Who you are:
Who we are:
- Act as the secondary point of contact for customers in coordination with Customer Success Managers
- Work with customers to ensure they find value in the company’s products and services
- Lead customer onboarding and user adoption calls, especially for customers in markets outside the US Eastern Time Zone (primarily New Zealand/Australia)
- Co-host and develop content for customer-facing training webinars
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure customer retention and expansion, with a focus on customer advocacy and net revenue retention
- Execute administrative and data entry tasks to maintain and interpret customer data and identify trends that can inform processes and product development
- Assist with technical product support during peak evening hours
- Sell or promote products/services and assist with additional special projects as needed
The qualifications below are preferred, but not required. We are open to hiring the right person regardless of background, education, or experience, provided you are a quick learner, good communicator, and have integrity (you do what you say you will do).
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 1-4 years of experience in account management, customer success, technical support, stakeholder engagement, database, fundraising, or a combination
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs and train others
- Strong customer-facing, written, and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills and/or experience leading virtual meetings
- Passion for serving customers and helping them achieve their organizational goals through the use of Boardable’s products and services
- High energy; motivation and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment as both independent contributor and collaborative team member
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills; high attention to detail
- Nonprofit and/or board experience a plus
- Flexible work schedule/hybrid-remote options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Monthly health stipend or access to health/dental/vision insurance
- Monthly phone/tech stipend
- Paid family leave
- 401(k) with employer match
- Bonus opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion:
Boardable is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage all those interested to apply.
March 16, 2020