- Design, develop, and maintain functionality involving workflows, validation rules,
user management, and custom configurations.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce dashboards and reports to support the business.
- Enterprise initiatives supporting multiple customers.
- SSO, two-factor authentication, certificate problems, security model changes
- Add new white-listed IP addresses.
- Help users develop or fine-tune reports so the yield meaningful metrics.
- Troubleshoot email alerts, workflows, approval processes, or auto-responders.
- Expand or refine sharing rules and access privileges.
- Bachelor's degree in business, MIS, computer science, or related work experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Administration & Configuration.
- Experience with improving processes and effectiveness of the Salesforce platform.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Experience gathering & translating business requirements into project plans.
- Understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects,
formula fields, workflows, custom views, process builders, and other content of
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Resourceful and creative problem solver.
- Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking, and complex problem solving.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to balance stakeholder priorities.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis and solution identification.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexible in face of changing priorities, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
April 8, 2020