The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases. The candidate will be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- Detailed design of enterprise-level Salesforce Service Cloud & Technology projects.
- Apply user story definition, logical data models, functional system designs, etc.
- Be a trusted adviser to key business and technology stakeholders.
- Identify areas of product growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Graduate degree (preferred).
- Salesforce Certification (preferred).
- 6+ years direct experience in software development life-cycle.
- 4-6 years experience in Salesforce CRM configuration & implementation.
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce Service & Community Cloud projects
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies throughout project life-cycles.
- Knowledge of Salesforce configuration (workflows, validation rules, controls, etc.).
- Experience defining business requirements and writing user stories.
- Experience documenting business processes & wire framing system designs with
process glow diagram tools, IML sequence diagrams to make recommendations.
- Expert in defining system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current
& desired end-state, and delivering comprehensive solutions for desired outcome.
- Strong Salesforce Service & Community Cloud experience with integration
- Experience in designing & developing software components.
- Understanding of environment & release management, code versioning best
practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Overseeing direction, development & implementation of CRM solutions.
- Hands-on experience with automated software development tools.
- Excellent oral & written communication, presentation, meeting facilitation,
negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
April 8, 2020