- Support IT as a Salesforce Developer on Salesforce projects.
- Integrate various third-party Salesforce components and internal API’s.
- Liaise with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in
developing solutions through Salesforce.
- Build web components utilizing the latest front-end technologies for both
Salesforce and the company’s client-facing tools.
- Ensure data structure and relationships are set up, duplication is
prevented/cleaned up, and reporting tools are created per agency needs.
- Plan and review the technical and business implications of the application of
technology & improve processes to the business environment.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research, fact finding,
an understanding of user needs, business systems, and industry requirements.
- Lead research and analysis for identified performance improvement projects.
- Manage projects as designated following project management processes & tools.
- Manage expectations of customers, stakeholders, peers, vendors & management.
- Create process change through the integration of new processes with existing
ones and communication of change to impacted Business Systems teams.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Salesforce Certification.
- 2-5 years of Salesforce experience.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform (custom objects, Apex, reports,
process builder, lead conversion, etc.).
- Direct experience and development using Salesforce.com.
- Strong SFDC knowledge and integration components for SFDC.
- Strong experience of SDLC and IT governance methodologies, tools, and
approaches to successful project implementations.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies and
PMBOK project management principles.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to lead, motivate & influence others to perform towards a common goal.
- Ability to maintain relationships across business groups.
- Ability to interpret and apply federal and state policies and rules regarding IT.
- Ability to communicate with staff and users on technical and nontechnical issues.
April 8, 2020