Job does not require specific languages
Product managers at CarrierHQ drive our product strategy and execution, translating needs and opportunities into a meaningful roadmap. Our PMs work cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for motor carriers and our team.
We are an insurtech re-defining how insurance is done for small trucking fleets by re-imaging the experience to be done 100% online (no human underwriting), aligning payment with how cash flow works in the industry, and utilizing data to enable savings via safe driving. You’ll work directly with engineering, user experience, design, business intelligence, client success, sales, and marketing to ship amazing product.
You’ll take part in exciting work from strategy to product development to process improvements – conceptualizing, launching, measuring, and iterating on our products all with our clients top of mind.
We are looking for a product manager for our small fleet advantage product that delivers delightful client experiences that help us on our strong growth trajectory. This role is perfect for you if:
• You have deep empathy for clients and can take complex ideas and turn them into clear actionable user stories for engineering
• You view outcomes as the ultimate goal and get tremendous joy from successful execution
• You love building robust and scalable solutions that ship frequently
• You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, user research, marketing, product leadership, and the rest of our awesome PM team
What you’ll achieve in this role:
• Define and deliver on a compelling roadmap based on client needs and strategic opportunities
• Maximize clarity by bringing a data-driven mindset to setting goals and milestones
• Partner with engineering to execute the plan
• Learn and share best practices with our product team
• 1-5+ years as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Technical Product Manager, Associate Product Manager, or equivalent
• Proven track record of performance within a rapidly-scaling organization
• Strong communicator across different audiences and communication styles. Can simplify tough problems and explain them to a non-technical audience.
• Dig deep to make sure we’re solving root problems and ensure we’re thinking about process and systems in scalable and maintainable ways.
• Love working with technical teams to make a big impact
• Bachelor’s or associate degree preferred
• Previous experience with freight, logistics, finance, or insurance industry a plus
At CarrierHQ, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product to sell insurance—we’re helping motor carriers reach their goals together. Our collaborative culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With an office downtown Indianapolis, we’re excited to utilize a hybrid workplace where it makes sense for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.
August 3, 2022