Founded in 2000, CleanSlate Technology Group (CSTG) is a technology consulting firm
specializing in custom-built, modern applications and products that deliver greater agility,
faster speed to innovation, and the resiliency to handle whatever the future throws your
way. At CSTG, we believe that when you combine the power of technology with brilliant
ideas, the sky's the limit.
This position is responsible for designing and delivering quality Azure cloud-based applications. The ideal candidate has several years' experience working with Azure services to build modern applications using both serverless and container-based technologies. Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, forward-thinking work environment. Must be fully skilled in all phases of software delivery, including requirements, design, development, and testing. Also, candidate must be able to lead others on implementation efforts, encouraging collaboration and teamwork to execute and drive results for CleanSlate clients.
As part of the CleanSlate Cloud Practice you will have opportunity to work closely
with CleanSlate and Client technical teams to deliver mission critical solutions.
• Collaborate and provide technical leadership to clients to leverage cloud services within our strategic Enterprise accounts.
• Represent CleanSlate in face-to-face client meetings and drive the overall technical direction for the client.
• Advise and consult on Cloud architectures and patterns to advance clients in cloud
technology adoption for application modernization.
• Build client relationships and represent CleanSlate as a thought leader for scalable nextgeneration cloud applications.
• Design and deploy highly available and highly reliable applications utilizing state of the art cloud services.
• Lead cross-functional implementation teams to deliver cloud applications to clients.
• Learn, share knowledge, and mentor other CleanSlate team members on new skills.
• Independently research emerging cloud services and capabilities. Provide insight to clients on the latest cloud architectures, technology, solutions, and industry trends
• Lead teams to design and build modern, cloud-based applications.
• Lead all phases of software delivery lifecycle.
• Work closely with client to understand the business requirements. Drive the analysis and design the technical solutions in compliance with architectural blueprints and technology strategy
• Build complex application architectures and design. Document design patterns and collaborate with others to establish alignment and overall buy in of approach.
• Build proof of concept or application frameworks used by others to deliver application solutions.
• Lead team to deliver cloud-based solutions. Foster team success through proactive problem resolution that ensures the viability of the proposed solution.
• Institute agile delivery processes and influence adoption by development team. Ensure software delivery conforms to established KPIs and metrics.
• Ensure DevOps methodologies and automation are leveraged as required by project and/or client.
• Advise on infrastructure architecture, ensuring cloud infrastructure meet needs of
• Interact with clients during presales or consultancy roles, including interactions with senior level client personnel
• Provide input and estimates to create proposals.
• Guide clients to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the Azure best practices.
• Help educate enterprise clients on the value proposition of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications
• 10 years' experience in a software development role
• 8 years of experience in the overall design and implementation of application solutions
• 3 years of experience designing and documenting cloud architectures.
• 3 years of experience in the implementation of Azure cloud applications using serverless technologies, microservices architectures, and event driven processing
• Experience in facilitating design and working sessions with clients and technical teams
• Hands on experience with client-side development (Angular, React, etc.)
• Hands on experience with server-side development (.Net, Java, etc.)
• Hands on experience with Azure cloud services (App/Cloud Services, Azure Functions, Database, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills interacting with a variety of audiences (CXO, architects, Management, and developers)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years' experience in a client-facing, sales-aligned advisory role such as a
Consultant, Solution Engineer or Solution Architect
• Experience with key Azure services.
• Experience with cloud methodologies, frameworks, automation, and industry leading trends
Apply for this opportunity by sending your resume to TalentAcquisition@CleanSlatetg.com
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
CleanSlate is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
June 6, 2022