CleanSlate is a cloud consulting and software asset management company that uses technology solutions to make our clients great. We are looking to add a Associate Java Consultant to our team. If you are passionate about developing quality solutions and thrive in a fast paced, forward-thinking environment, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. Because we are a small team, the expectation is that you will bring your development experience as a strength. You will work independently but will have a team of high performers to lean on when necessary.
We are looking for experience with the following:
• Java Enterprise application development experience
• MVC, MVVM and MVP applications and design patterns
• Spring frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring-WS, etc.
• SOAP and RESTful web services and associated frameworks
• Troubleshooting multiple platform and tiered environments
• Persistent frameworks like Hibernate, MyBatis
• Developing custom SQL and troubleshooting DB performance problems
• Messaging technologies like JMS (Queues, Topics) and Web Sockets
• Integration design patterns and implementations
• Experience building J2EE solutions for running WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring Boot, etc.
• 1-2 years of Java Enterprise experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2 years of professional software development experience
• Java Certified Professional (or willing to get within 90 days of hire)
What we have to offer:
• Solid benefits including medical, dental and 401k
• Unlimited PTO
• Fun work environment
• No dress code
• Competitive salary
• Paid technical training and certification
October 10, 2019