CleanSlate is growing and will be adding a Practice Lead for our Cloud Architecture team. This position is responsible for management oversight of cloud architecture and infrastructure resources as well as participation in the delivery of cloud tenant implementation projects. Candidate must have experience as a technical or solution architect as well as experience leading and managing teams. The ideal candidate has had several years’ experience leading teams to build modern cloud infrastructure with an expertise of cloud services and best practices for security, identity management, cloud operations, and cost management for both AWS and Azure. Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, forward-thinking work environment. Must have experience with resource management, utilization, and employee development.
As part of the CleanSlate Cloud Practice you will have opportunity to work closely with CleanSlate and Client technical teams to deliver mission critical solutions.
• Manage a team of technical resources to ensure effective delivery of consulting services.
• Collaborate and provide technical leadership to clients to leverage cloud services within our strategic Enterprise accounts.
• Represent CleanSlate in face-to-face client meetings and drive the overall delivery for the client.
• Build client relationships and represent CleanSlate as a thought leader for scalable next-generation cloud applications.
• Lead cross-functional implementation teams to deliver cloud implementation services to clients.
• Organize and provide training and development plan/opportunities for team members.
• Provide management and direction for the team.
• Manage team resources and assignments to projects and tasks. Plan and execute resource management in a manner that balances employee skills and company goals
• Collaborate with senior management team to provide input to strategy, products, and team objectives.
• Develop team through mentoring and development plans and performance feedback.
• Lead teams to design and build modern, cloud-based implementations and migrations.
• Provide input and estimates to create proposals
• Guide clients to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
• Help educate enterprise clients on the value proposition of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications
• 10 years’ experience in a software development role
• 2 years team lead, supervisor, or management experience
• 8 years of experience in the overall design and implementation of cloud infrastructure
• 3 years of experience designing and documenting cloud architectures
• Experience in facilitating design and working sessions with clients and technical teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills interacting with a variety of audiences (CXO, architects, Management, and developers)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years’ experience in a client-facing, sales-aligned advisory role such as a Consultant, Solution Engineer or Solution Architect
• Experience with key AWS and Azure services: Compute, Storage, Network, IAM, etc.
• Experience with cloud toolsets, frameworks, automation, and industry leading trends
May 19, 2021