Founded in 2000, CleanSlate is a privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. With roughly 50 employees, we were voted “Best Places to Work in Indiana” in 2017 & 2018. As an IBM & RedHat Platinum Business Partner, we are one of their largest software resellers. We have strategic consulting partnerships with leading software vendors in the industry, including: Salesforce, MuleSoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, New Relic and CloudCheckr, to name a
few. CleanSlate has grown to become a comprehensive technology solutions company specializing in software asset management, security, cloud and IBM consulting. In 2019, CleanSlate closed $40M in IBM SW and sold $8M in professional services. We are well positioned to grow our services practice an incremental 30% in 2020.
We are looking for proven experience in the following:
• Managing and developing relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services.
• Positioning, configuring and quoting product and service solutions to clients.
• Participating in industry organizations.
• Managing leads and opportunities through the companies Salesforce and other CRM tools.
• Accurately and consistently reporting sales forecasts and opportunity funnels.
• Participating in creation, editing and closure of services proposals.
• Working with CleanSlate Operations Organizations to understand and position their technologies,
understand and articulate their value proposition to clients.
• Participating in field marketing to generate interest and provide information to the client prospect
community to include driving attendance to such events and activities.
• Representing CleanSlate to clients and be able to articulate our areas of expertise.
• Setting proper expectations and maintain open communication with clients and vendors through
the lifecycle of the business development and sales process.
• Effectively leveraging supporting resources in the sales process with the spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
• Professionally developing and presenting sales presentations to large groups and executive level clients.
• Building an accurate and iterative Opportunity pipeline.
• Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related (customer service or inside sales) experience.
• Five to ten years of related experience selling IT Solutions to Enterprise clients.
• Experience with client sales engagement to include pro-active networking, warm calling, and selling to multiple contacts within an organization, including 'C' levels.
• Experience selling into the identified commercial sectors and bring established and trusted relationships to CleanSlate that will benefit our growth.
• The ability to share the goals and concerns of the client and understand the technology partner and products available to meet their goals and solve their challenges.
January 7, 2020