Passionate about pushing boundaries in infrastructure and platform support with an eagerness to automate operational processes? Connect to your future at ClearObject!
Currently, we are seeking a Network Engineer to join our team. In this unique Network Engineering role, you will be a key player supporting ClearObjects customers. Our Engineers provide a world class and highly specialized managed service to some of the world's largest and most influential companies spanning a variety of industries.
As an ideal candidate, you are self-motivated with a proven track record working with cloud networking infrastructure, networking tools, and monitoring. You are comfortable working in a dynamic, agile organization, with a rapidly expanding customer base. Our most successful Engineers are organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, and able to operate in different capacities handling multiple priorities.
In this role you will support:
• Cloud Networking and Multi-Cloud Networking across public and private platforms.
• VMWare NSX Network Administration and Troubleshooting
• VPN (SSL and IPSEC) Creation, Administration and Troubleshooting
• Software Firewall and Platform Firewall management, least privilege modeling
• Static / BGP Route Administration between multiple platforms and vendors
• Network Monitoring (SNMP, Netflow, LogicMonitor)
• Network Automation (Ansible, Python, Shell or CLI)
• Infrastructure On-call Rotation
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related industry experience.
• 3+ years of Networking / Cloud Networking Administration experience.
• Experience with network infrastructure, cloud focused.
• Experience troubleshooting networks and working with customers to resolve cloud network issues.
• Experience working with a customer or 3rd party to turn up a site-to-site VPN tunnel.
• Experience with monitoring, logging and incident management tools (eg. Logic Monitor, Stackdriver, Log Collection).
• Strong analytical skills in assessing functional and technical requirements, including the ability to understand and critique requirements and identify high risk and key test areas.
• Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure security and compliance practices.
• VMWare, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Azure or AWS Certifications a plus.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift a plus.
February 22, 2021